|Location||Type||Posting Date||Closing Date|
|Saskatoon||Full Time||Feb 9, 2022||Apr 7, 2022|
The Dumont Technical Institute a division of Gabriel Dumont Institute of Native Studies and Applied Research invites applications for the following position:
Competition Code: 2202 100S Mar 4
Responsibilities: Implementation and delivery of the Practical Nursing Program in Saskatoon Sask. To provide practical and theoretical instruction as well as program support to adult students enrolled in the Practical Nursing program. Clinical supervision in the areas of Long Term and Acute Care settings; planning and delivery of Practical Nursing courses and instructional assistance in labs. Manage classroom activities to ensure an optimum learning environment for students. Evaluate student performance, provide academic guidance, and attend scheduled meetings and other duties as assigned.
Candidate must possess:
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree
• Two (2) years of recent clinical/teaching experience in obstetrical, medical-surgical or pediatric nursing would be a distinct asset.
• Must be registered or eligible for registration (active status) with the SRNA,
• Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills; a knowledge of Métis culture and the ability to work with people from various equity groups is required.
• Computer proficiency is a must.
Remuneration: As per GDI Faculty II pay grid
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Term: September 2022 – June 2023
Deadline for Applications: April 7, 2022
Please quote comp code when submitting resume and cover letter to:
917 22nd Street West
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7M 0R9
Telephone: (306) 657-2264
Fax: (306) 975-0903
The Gabriel Dumont Institute has the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission permission to hire affirmatively.
Please indicate in your cover letter if you are of Métis ancestry.
Only those short listed will be contacted.