|Company||Location||Type||Posting Date||Closing Date|
|The Treaty 4 Student Success Program||Fort Qu'Appelle||Contract||May 12, 2014||May 23, 2014|
The Treaty 4 Student Success Program (T4SSP) is an educational program serving 11 schools across the Treaty 4 territory. We are currently seeking an individual to join our dynamic organization.
The Education Technology Facilitator is a specialist providing training and professional support to school staff with technology integration. This individual plays a key role in identifying the effective educational technology for classroom applications, including the needs of special education students. The Education Technology Facilitator assists school administrators in identifying solutions and practices to strengthen their current technology-based learning program.
Duties and responsibilities may include but not restricted to the following:
• Identify, design and effectively incorporate plans and programs into the learning environment
• Effectively instruct both teaching staff and students in the use of these technology-based learning tools
• Collaborates with T4SSP colleagues, teachers and other instructional staff to develop curriculum materials and lesson plans that integrate technology
• Models the integration of technology
• Facilitates school participation in technology programs and activities
• Designs, develops and facilitates staff development in the areas of technology integration
• Works with T4SSP colleagues, teachers and technology staff in the selection and implementation of resources that are compatible with the school technology infrastructure
• Collaborates with T4SSP colleagues, teachers, and students to evaluate and select resources addressing curricular needs and learning goals
• Assists T4SSP colleagues and schools/First Nations with planning and design of the technology infrastructure so that information and resources are continually available to the school community
• Acts as a model of good stewardship of technology and other resources and materials, and adheres to and communicates copyright as well as other laws and guidelines pertaining to the distribution and ethical use of all resources
This position requires an individual who holds a Professional A teaching certificate with a demonstrated specialization in technology. We are seeking a highly motivated, creative professional with a range of skills and experiences, who has a familiarity with First Nations contexts. The successful candidate has knowledge of all areas of curriculum, instruction and assessment. We are seeking a candidate who has exceptional written and oral communication skills, and has excellent facilitation and organizational skills. This individual is an innovative thinker, relationship builder, and collaborator.
This position is a TERM position to March 31, 2015. Please forward a covering letter and resume, including three professional references by 5:00 p.m., May 23, 2014 to:
Marlene Bartley, Mgr HR & Administration
Treaty 4 Student Success Program
Reserve #77A, 740 Sioux Avenue, Box 1579
Fort Qu’Appelle, SK S0G 1S0
Fax: 306.332.2679 Email: email@example.com
Reserve #77A, #120 – 740 Sioux Avenue, Box 1579, Fort Qu’Appelle, SK S0G 1S0
Phone: 306.332.2626 Fax: 306.332.2679